Vivant Woodholme combines the serenity of its Pikesville, Maryland location with luxurious apartments and shared spaces built to be enjoyed. On-level garage parking and fobbed access make Vivant easy to come home to. Enjoy the warmth of your gas fireplace, let your designer kitchen inspire your next meal, and gaze out at spectacular wooded views from your private balcony. Vivant Woodholme's new renovations are bringing the community experience to new heights, most evidenced by a rooftop terrace so roomy and well equipped it's almost hard to believe.
- Spacious private dog park (fobbed access)
- Rooftop terrace with fireplace, grills, lounge seating and games
- Resort-style rooftop pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Grande club room
- Professional garment lockers
- Covered and gated garage parking
- Controlled access mid-rise elevator community
- 24-hour on-site maintenance
- Professionally owned and managed
- Convenient location north of I-695 at McDonough Road
- 9 ft. ceilings
- Gas fireplace
- Newly renovated kitchens with granite countertops, white Shaker-style cabinetry and stainless steel appliances*
- Luxury vinyl-plank flooring*
- Custom window blinds with wood-like finish
- In-unit full size washer and dryer
- Huge bedrooms with plush carpeting
- Walk-in closets
- Private balcony or patio with easy-access door
- In-unit storage*
- Digital thermostat (WiFi enabled)
- Pre-wired for cable and high-speed internet
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 80 lb each, One time Fee $350, Rent $50
Comments: Breed and other restrictions. Please call for more information.
- Mondayto - Friday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM to - 3 PM
I love living here! There is so much to do, and the Vivant Woodholme staff is absolutely wonderful!
It's a great place to live. The community is beautiful and the staff are attentive and go out if their way to accommodate your needs.
My experience has exceeded my expectations. I have made friends in the building, know my needs will be met by staff. You can tell the staff is happy and never hesitates to go beyond what is their job.
I absolutely love my apartment here. The unit is spacious and beautiful. My unit has a deck that's a great place to sit back and relax after a long day.