Cove and COVID
Cove Property Management on the COVID Pandemic
At Cove Property Management, our highest priorities during the COVID-19 pandemic have focused on the care and concern of our residents and teams, maintaining a strong sense of community, and providing necessary support for those who need it. Our initiatives during the pandemic have greatly assisted our valued residents and communities during these challenging times.
Since COVID-19 became a serious threat, we have taken swift action to ensure the health and safety of our residents and teams. A committee of Cove executives have met daily to closely monitor the impact of COVID-19 on all aspects of the communities we serve. We are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and local governments. Additionally, Cove has implemented temporary policies for resident events, hospitality, increased cleaning in common areas and office areas, and social distancing to prevent additional risk. We continue to adapt and adjust our guidelines to maintain the highest level of safety, which include:
- Virtual Tours: Conducting virtual tours with prospective residents to limit the number of people entering our communities. Offering touchless or no contact tours to allow in-person visits to the community without potential exposure.
- Amenities and Common Spaces: Keeping our amenity spaces and common spaces closed in areas where social distancing is not feasible including: canceling in-person events, closing our clubhouse to visitors, and ensuring that residents and team members are in a position to safely social distance.
- Leasing Office Hours: We have requested residents to contact the property management teams via phone, email or resident portal and to refrain from visiting the office in order to minimize in-person interactions.
- Rental Assistance Programs: Offering residents financial relief with repayment plans, waived late fees, on time rent payment discounts and incentives, online payments at no cost to our residents and flexibility with extended lease options.
- Maintenance Service: Focusing our maintenance teams on essential tasks in order to limit interpersonal exposure and providing them with enhanced personal protective equipment.
Our leadership teams have worked diligently to maintain a sense of normalcy at all communities during the COVID-19 pandemic and customer service remains a core focus even during these difficult times. To quickly adapt in this ever-changing environment, we continue to think proactively to anticipate the future needs of our residents.
During this crisis, we are honored that our residents have chosen our communities as their home and remain resolute in our commitment to provide the best possible living environment, despite the ongoing circumstances. In the meantime, we will continue to do all that we can to support our residents, team members, and our communities.
Stephen Margerum, ARM®, CPM®
I love living here! There is so much to do, and the Overlook staff is absolutely wonderful!
It's a great place to live. The community is beautiful and the staff are attentive and go out if their way to accommodate your needs.
My experience has exceeded my expectations. I have made friends in the building, know my needs will be met by staff. You can tell the staff is happy and never hesitates to go beyond what is their job.
I absolutely love my apartment here. The unit is spacious and beautiful. My unit has a deck that's a great place to sit back and relax after a long day.